Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Kissing Games of the World


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Kissing Games of the World
By Sandi Kahn Shelton
Publication Date: November 4

From Publishers Weekly:

"Journalist Shelton’s poignant third novel elevates the oft-told stories of opposites attracting and sons struggling against their fathers. An absolute treat, Shelton’s work rarely falters and is filled with realistic twists, complex characters, and a moving conclusion."

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

Leave a comment with either the link to your own "Waiting On" Wednesday post or just your answer (if you don't have a blog).

3 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

That does sound great. Going on the wish list!

Here's mine for the week!

FLT3 said...

Hey!

I just got your message...I have been bad about blogging (or not blogging, rather...) for the past couple of weeks.

So how are you? It's good to hear from you! Hope all is going well. Drop me a line sometime... my email is flt31230@yahoo.

Cheers!
Frank

Sandra said...

This sounds like a weekly feature I would enjoy doing. I've only done Mailbox Monday and Saturday Review of Books so far. I'm enjoying reading others posts to see what's coming.